Join our next training sessions!
Unlock the full power of flight data animation
Are you interested in our software CEFA FAS? Or are you a user or a future user? These sessions are made for you!
Training unlocks the full power of your investment in CEFA Aviation software, especially as our training sessions are created and led by our expert engineers.
Courses combine instruction, real-life examples and hands-on exercises so that students walk away with the knowledge they need to get the most out of CEFA Aviation software.
Delivered at our corporate headquarters, CEFA Aviation classroom courses provide customers with a comprehensive level of instruction on how to use our software most effectively. Participants learn about how to master flight data animation and all the functionalities of CEFA FAS.
Class sizes are limited, providing a highly interactive educational experience.
Course schedule – 2018/2019
CEFA FAS initial course – exclusive session for Asiana Airlines – November 2018 in Seoul, South Korea – FULL (EXCLUSIVE)
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Note: CEFA Aviation can propose on-site exclusive sessions for your airline or organization to strengthen the proficiency of your safety experts in flight data animation and in using CEFA FAS. Please contact us (per email here) for further details!
CEFA FAS initial course – from 13th to 15th February 2019 (3 days) with USC Viterbi School of Engineering in Los Angeles, USA / NEW!
Objective: to acquire or enhance proficiency in flight data animation and in using CEFA FAS
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
Fees: on request – please fill in the contact form below
Registration deadline: 11th January 2019
Please note: This training session completes a course of the University of Southern California (USC) about “data for safety management” organized from 18th to 22nd February 2019 – more info here. You can register for both (USC & CEFA Aviation) or to only one of these courses.
Terms and conditions
1. Our prices include a comprehensive course manual, refreshments and lunch. Out of health and safety reasons, no food is allowed to be brought on to the premises by clients.
2. Refreshments and lunch will be provided only if the training is conducted at one of the CEFA Aviation venues. Clients have to arrange refreshments and lunch at own costs if the training is conducted at client’s premises.
3. All cell phones are required to be switched off in the training rooms on the day/s of any assessments.
4. Certificates are issued upon:
- Full payment with proof of payment; AND
- Training course completion.
5. No booking confirmations will be forwarded to the client without the order number or proof of full payment.
6.Course fees will be due one month prior to the course.
7. Cancellations are permitted up to thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the course. No refund will be made for cancellation within thirty (30) days of the start date of the course. Consequently, the training credit will be deemed used and not valid.
All cancellations must be in writing form by email, fax or letter. The date of cancellation shall be the date received by CEFA Aviation.
8. Transfer of booking to another course or to another person shall be done in writing by email, fax or letter.
9. CEFA Aviation may cancel or change the date of the course up to three (3) weeks prior to the start date of the course with written notice to the attendees.
10. Should the training be conducted at client’s premises, please kindly confirm availability of the following material: full HD projector and projection screen or full HD TV instead, flipchart board & paper.
Please contact CEFA Aviation should you require information about accommodation close to the venue.