CEFA FAS features & technology summary
Overview of our flight data animation functionalities & modules
(Flight Animation System)
- Automatic panoramic display across 1 up to 3 screens.
- Very realistic image display of instruments with zoom/positioning.
- Cockpit layout change.
- Possibility to display animated hands to highlight possible crew actions.
- Interior/exterior views and multiple cameras.
- Highly-realistic A/C model with animated flight controls and airline livery.
- Weather condition reconstruction from METAR information.
- Flight path /ILS cone.
- Multiple aircraft/trajectory capabilities.
- Google Earth export.
- Fully-animated control surfaces (flaps/slats, spoilers, landing gears etc.).
- Loading high-resolution topographical and satellite-imagery data.
- Animated text editor (CVR transcript, airline procedures, commentaries etc.)
2D plan & profile views
- Automatic Flight path adjustment.
- Toolkit for manual flight path adjustment.
- Distance calculation.
Navigation chart viewer:
- Automatic Flight path overlay
- Chart Import wizard for easy geo-referencing
Montage station and video recording (produce an animation in just a few clicks)
- Toolkit for creating complex animation sequences.
- Integrated Video recorder (DivX, H264, WMV9 etc.)
Plotting Module for flight parameter plotting/spreadsheet.
Integrated audio alarm generator ( GPWS, TCAS etc.).
Import and replay of synchronize external audio files (CVR, Commentaries, etc.).
Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Windows XP.